*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Stay connected with family, friends or work associates with the Microsoft LifeCam VX-2000 USB 2.0 Webcam!
With a VGA video sensor and a built-in microphone, you'll enjoy crystal clear video and remarkable audio. With the YFC-00002, you can take 1.3 megapixel (interpolated) still photos to share with friends and family. The YFC-00002 features a 3x digital zoom and allows you to capture video with up to 30 frames per second!
See who's online and you can make a video call instantly thanks to the integrated Windows Live Call button. Plus, this webcam is optimized for Windows Live Messenger so you can chat online via text, video and voice. With a USB 2.0 interface, getting connected to your computer is a breeze!
Staying in touch has never been easier with the Microsoft LifeCam VX-2000 USB 2.0 Webcam! Order today!
* Microsoft LifeCam VX-2000 1.3 MP (Interpolated) USB 2.0 Webcam
* General Features:
* Black color
* USB 2.0 interface
* VGA video sensor
* Takes 1.3 megapixel (interpolated) still photos
* 3x digital zoom
* Built-in microphone
* Up to 30 frames per second
* Camera auto-adjusts for low-light conditions
* Start a video call with Windows Live Call button
* Built-in video effects with LifeCam dashboard
* Optimized for Windows Live Messenger
* Clip-on/stand design for use with notebook screens, flat screen monitors or sits directly on your desk
* Easy to use
* Plug and Play
* Compatible with Windows 7
* 70-inch USB cable length, approximate
* Works With:
* Windows Live
* AOL Instant Messenger
* Yahoo! Messenger
* Microsoft Office Communicator
* Unit Dimensions:
* Webcam only: 2.49 x 1.81 0.6-inches (H x W x D, approximate)
* With LCD clip-on: 2.49 x 2 x 2-inches (H x W x D, approximate)
* Product Requirements:
* Windows Vista: Dual Core 1.8 GHz CPU, 2 GB RAM, 600 MB free hard drive space
* XP with Service Pack 2 or later: Pentium 3 GHz or higher, 500 MB RAM, 1250 MB free hard drive space
* Intel 16-bit color depth or higher display adapter (2 MB or higher video memory)
* Windows compatible speakers or headphones
* Internet Explorer 6 or 7 with 25 MB free hard drive space
* Broadband Internet access
* Available USB 1.1/2.0 port